Twist Top Wood Box – Walnut and Maple
Wooden Twist Top Box with Walnut and Maple Woods
Features and Benefits:
- Made with 100% salvaged premium grade hardwoods
- Handcrafted from wood discarded during the guitar manufacturing process
- Twist top lid is secure and easy to open and close
- Interior compartment is perfect for keeping your valued possessions safe
- Perfect for ring presentations during weddings
- Body of the box made with Black Walnut and Maple
- Top crafted with Black Walnut and inlaid with an Abalone Dot
- Looks great in any style of décor
Twist Top Box
Handcrafted using the finest woods including Black Walnut and Maple for the body of the box. The twist top lid is made with Black Walnut, which is a dark hardwood for the eastern USA.
The box was crafted from a single piece of wood and carved out to form the compartment. The lid was then pined to the box with a brass rod. After fitting the lid for proper function, the box is sanded with fine sandpaper. The box is coated with a satin lacquer to seal the wood and keep the box looking new for many years.
Once you twist the lid open you will reveal a compartment that is lined with felt. This box is the perfect solution for storing your wedding ring at night. People also love them for keeping their valued positions, such as coins, in a safe place. No two are the same!!!!
- Made from 100% recycled salvaged hardwoods
- Woods include Black Walnut and Maple
- Exterior Dimensions: 1 ¾ in. High, 2 ¾ in. Wide, 2 in. Long
- Interior Dimensions: 2 1/8 in. diameter compartment 7/8 in. Deep
- Twist lid pined to box with brass rod
- Use for ring, coins, other small valuables
- Designed and handcrafted by Sarah Loynd
- SKU: RMK-124